Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Oi Webbo! Enfield

AFF

Hi Webbo.

I don't usually regard The Isthmian Bulletin as the cutting edge of journalism but tomorrow's re-arranged match with Enfield F.C. has been on there all day.

Any chance of something appearing on here?

Get a grip Webbo, or is Rob off sick?

News GHA? News? On the web-site? What news? Postponements. Re-arranged matches. Keep the fans apprased of developments. That sort of thing?

Now that's a novel idea.

I think that he's sulking somewhere. When he used to get a tenner every time someone came on here he used to keep the thing up to date. We had news. Since he sold out to Canvey Island, he only gets a pound per hit. Hardly worth getting out of bed for, as they say.

Hi GHA, yup the reserves will be fielding side against HH, a mixture of youth and er youth and Gibbo (Darren not John). I should say that we fully expect to get a result.

We're also playing at home on Wednesday in the Fred Budden Trophy against Brentwood, a premier division side no less. However I doubt the side will bear much resemblance to Tuesdays, as I expect (hope) to be able to field a few 'stars'

All the information is now on the website.

Thanks for your concern, AFF, I had the day off today so I wasn't able to do any updates until this evening.

Still not too sure why we have to play this game so soon anyway. We're going to end up playing in front of 200-odd which gives them an immediate advantage and turned the HCC into a farce by sending a youth side to face presumably Hemel's first team. I'd be more than pleased to be proved wrong but I can't see it somehow.

Quote:
Still not too sure why we have to play this game so soon anyway. We're going to end up playing in front of 200-odd

You, me and just about everyone there last night were asking the same question, Rob. Rule No 1 is you never rearrange a postponed game for three days later, there is just no time to publicise it.

According to Enfield's website the official crowd was 215. I can't believe it was that high.