Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jamie Southon - is it true?

Old Hack has posted an e-mail saying that we have signed Jamie Southon. If this is the case then we should all be highly delighted!

I've seen Jamie at least 5-6 times in the last two seasons and he is really another key piece in the 'jigsaw'.

He plays in front of the defence in the protector role and also is very vocal in driving his colleagues forward. He does get forward and like Danny Bernstock I'm sure will sweat blood for the cause.

It would be nice to see this confirmed officially (or un-officially). If it is true I say 'nice one Mick!

cor blimey you mis ol' s*d dunt trust no one do ya...he he...anyway....yes it is tru as you will know by now and a storming debut it was to. Won everything in the air and can jump like a....cricket...he he he...top move from marsden.