Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Some Facts...

Someone earlier asked for some facts, so I thought I'd post a few on here:

- After only two seasons, we have been promoted to the Ryman Premier League. The bulk of the squad that achieved this were retained from last season.

- John Batch is currently ringing around like crazy in order to bring in players for next season, as well as keeping the players he wants that have done so well to earn us promotion this season.

- Our players read this forum.

- Players who may be looking to join CIFC will read this forum.

- Nearly all of our players have had offers to play for other clubs and earn more money. They are here because they want to play for Canvey Island FC.

- Our players aren't these untouchable Premiership stars who take stick in the media everyday. They are normal people like you and me, and do not deserve the personal attacks some have received over the past couple of days.

So, in the interests of OUR football club, please be considerate on how you put your feelings across. Negative posts are part and parcel of a forum, but please put yourself in the shoes of the person you are criticising before you type and think if they deserve what you are about to write.

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
- Nearly all of our players have had offers to play for other clubs and earn more money. They are here because they want to play for Canvey Island FC.

Says it all really. We have a unique advantage at OUR club. This must be retained and in no way eroded.

Ribbit, i think we have all had a bit of a moan now and then but when it becomes a personal attack on a canvey player or anybody at this club then you are out of order. This is about keeping this team together and adding a few new faces and building on the success we have had. Message to all Canvey fans lets keep it positive and look forward to a great season and the jolly boys outing to clacton.

JOHNNY BATCH'S YELLOW ARMY!!!!!