Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Features

Hi,<p>I have introduced some new features tonight on the board.<p>We now have a preview button, so you can see how your post will look prior to posting.<p>The other major feature is a Members List - you can sort this on one of several fields including club(s) supported. This has been a much requested addition, and I hope that you like it.<p>At the moment, the link is in the text links towards the top of every page. I will be adding it to the pull down menus shortly.<p>Several other features have also returned, and the remainder should be back very soon.<p>As with any new features occasionally things do now work as planned, so if you spot any errors, please let me know.<p>Regards,<p>Admin.

Another update....<p>The custom titles & ranks are now back.<p>You will also notice that this thread, has the word STICKY before it - this means that it will remain at the top, until a moderator of this forum, un-sticks it.<p>This will be used for important messages, that forum moderators wish to draw peoples attention to - a good example would be in the club forums of a postponed game.<p>Who's online will not return until the new version, which now will not probably be until next month - the chat room & polls will return later this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.<p>Regards,<p>Admin.

Hi Neil,<p>I am working on it - a new version is due to come out of beta tomorrow, and then a futher minor release will go gold in mid February.<p>Once the inital version is out, and I have upgraded the boards, then I can look at introducing this feature.<p>It might however mean me manually altering all 700+ user accounts smile.gif" border="0 something I am NOT looking foward to...<p>Regards,<p>Admin.