Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-August 17 )

• Photo
    Historian

• Photo
    I am Spartacus

• Photo
    Ritchie

• Photo
    Monkey8

• Photo
    TowerHamletsAdam

• Photo
    ExCalibur

• Photo
    ExLandlord (HUFC)

Photo

GOOD LUCK FOR TUESDAY

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Hillsy

Hillsy
  • Reserves
Good luck to the Team for Tuesday as a fan who cannot get any time of work I will not be able to make the game but hope that the 'Pub team from Essex' can pull of yet another great cup win against a top team from the conference.<p>I hope all the fans who travel have a great day.<p>PS. Does anyone know if BBC Essex will be featruing the game live !!

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
I don't think they are, but we hope to keep the website up to date throughout the evening with one of our operative at Huish Park on a mobile and another one slaving over a hot keyboard somewhere in Cyberspace.<p>Merv CIFC

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Surely Ian will take his laptop down there, and do a live broadcast for all us fans at home who can't get down there?

offline Hillsy

Hillsy
  • Reserves
Thanks for your response Merv, I have just thought that Sky will have it on with the coverage flashing up on the bottom of the screen whilst they are watching some kind of meanless Champions league game (ha ha)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi Fellow Supporters<p>Came across a great website for automatic live updates on Non-League football.<p>www.scorecheck.co.uk<p>If you register you can also have emails sent to you within a minute of a goal being scored of Canvey's games.<p>Up the Yellows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus