Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-December 17 )

• Photo
    dave c

• Photo
    LeagueSecretary

• Photo
    Teflon

• Photo
    Katrina1979

• Photo
    Max

• Photo
    BlueAndWhiteArmy

Photo

Sittingbourne away - KSC

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline MHL

MHL
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I know its early but is there much interest in this fixture?

Forgive my ignorance concerning the Kent Senior Cup but I remember Sittingbourne used to be the local derby back in the old days.

Is there Ground near the Town Centre??

offline Student Scum

Student Scum
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Probably not much interest. We've tended to overlook the KSC since we obviously got bored of winning it....(?!)
Or maybe just being in the Conference means we have bigger fish to fry? Not for me to say.....but I'd like to think that these games are an ideal opportunity for some 'minor' tinkering and as good old fashioned morale boosters.
I haven't been to S*ittingbourne since Cotter dispatched Ullathorne's cross with that Van Basten-esque volley! BOOF! as Alan Partridge might add!
Might be worth a visit just to giggle at their disintegrated hopes and dreams as they now play on one of the old training pitches rather than the pompous stadium they had built!
Manchester United of Non-league.......? PAH!!
Anyway, enough of my waffle, there's a link HERE to their website. The ground's at the edge of the Eurolink Ind Est about 2 miles from the station

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Shouldnt think we'd put out too strong a team either, as its only 4 days before the big Cup tie v Notts County, so surely 2nd string and PASE players will play?

offline MHL

MHL
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Thanks Gents for your info.

Merely a taster for the big one against County then.

May go down there for a laugh though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus