Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rovers confirm Kevan return to Magpies

FF News

Forest Green Rovers have confirmed that assistant manager Dave Kevan has left the club and returned to Notts County in a coaching role.

The 46-year-old departs The New Lawn having served as assistant to first team boss Ady Pennock since his arrival at FGR in November 2013.

Kevan has returned to the League One side to form a part of a new coaching staff at Meadow Lane.

Commenting on his departure, Ady Pennock said: "It's a surprise but I couldn't stand in Dave's way.

"Dave has been brilliant for me in the year and a half I've been at Forest Green.

"I would like to thank him and wish him all the best."

Kevan had previously spent time at Notts County as a player, and then as a coach, and he twice had spells in caretaker charge.

In his second spell as caretaker he managed them to a 2-1 FA Cup third round victory over FGR, leading them into a fourth round tie with then Premier League outfit, Wigan Athletic.

Before linking up with Forest Green, Kevan was a part of the coaching set-up at Stoke City with Pennock and current Rovers physio Paul Maxwell.

Source: http://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/

Source

Archived