Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-October 17 )

• Photo
    mrs_yellow

• Photo
    johnboy28

• Photo
    BigDogCol

Photo

bit weird?....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline matthew oliver

matthew oliver
  • Spectator
isnt it a bit strange that it seems to be that only men seem to use this site and no women. are there any girls out there who support non league sides? cos i think that it is one of the downsides to the site.

offline jervais

jervais
  • Trainee
Well, little Matty-poos, if you want conversation that is less testosterone laden, we could give it a whirl.

Now, what shall we talk about? What is the fashion conscious fan going to wear next season? Do you think there is too much bad language on the terraces? Which Ryman player has got the sexiest bum?

I can see I'm going to enjoy our little chats.

offline matthew oliver

matthew oliver
  • Spectator
well what can i say? im flattered, but how do i know that youre not one of those child melesterers(did i spell that right) that works over the internet. I dont mind taliking, but please dont use the soppy langauge, your 36 years old and im only fourteen. or are you just taking this mickey to make a fool out of me?

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Priceless!

Jervais, you are a very naughty person!

Is Judy Garland related to Chris Garland, ex-Chelsea, at all?

offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Now, what shall we talk about? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i dont know, make something up.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>What is the fashion conscious fan going to wear next season?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would imagine they'd wear clothes, like most people, but a fashion conscious fan wouldn't pay for cheap looking football shirts so I don't think there are any.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Do you think there is too much bad language on the terraces? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong>

no

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Which Ryman player has got the sexiest bum?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong>

i don't know, cos I haven't seen any of them. whos your favourite?

offline jervais

jervais
  • Trainee
I think you're all trying to be horrid to me. I am not a child molester and that suggestion upsets me. I do enjoy the company of young people however, they are so vibrant and exciting.

Sarah Oliver is so sarcastic. Of course they will be wearing clothes. Doesn't suit you dear (the sarcasm, not the clothes. I've never seen you in any clothes. Well, I've never seen you without any clothes either....Oh!!!!)

YOU CAN SEE HOW UPSET THIS IS MAKING ME

I'm not going to contribute anything else to this thread. I'm going back to the G&N board. They know how to treat a guy looking for a bit of chat and some virtual company.

offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
yeah well i'm always sarcastic. I try to stop sometimes, but when i'm not being sarcastic I'm being a pedant, so now I've decided that I'll probably piss people off whatever I say so I don't care anymore.

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I think I detect a family resemblance...

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Looking at your other postings Sarah, both here and on other threads, I'm a bit surprised you think of yourself as a pedant. Your imprecise use of punctuation and some of your unconventional spelling conventions would suggest otherwise.

offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
i'm not like it with my own posts, just with other people's when i'm bored and fed up of being sarcastic.

<small>[ 24 May 2002, 07:07 PM: This message was edited by: saraholiver ]</small>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus