Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fundraising - FLEET TRUST ATTENTION

mikefleet

I have an idea!

in the club shop. there are all them old programmes that have been there for years.

So could the Fleet Trust hold a programme fair in the clubhouse. charge 50p adults, children 20p. profits could go towards better merchandise like PROGRAMME BINDERS to keep are programmes in good nick.

Do you know 99 other people who would be willing to buy these "quality" programme binders? If you are trying to annoy people in the shop you are going the right way about it. I suppose you can go to every other club shop in the Conference and find programme binders on sale?

I sometimes really wonder why the Trust bothers.

Quote:
I'm sure that loss of 15 minutes in the Plough of under age drinking won't hit you too hard.

Not so sure myself... You need to get as much underage drinking in as possible, as you can't do it forever.

Maybe I was sharp, it's just aggravating that the good work put in by the 10 or so volunteers who pay to come in but give their time freely is belittled and put down by people who don't do anything themselves. We can all have great ideas but noone ever comes along and offers to help instigate them.

Thanks for your helpful comments there Upfleet, they are much appreciated.

The shop you refer to is A-Z sports who are supplied by the Club Shop. I may well poke my club shop, thanks for making the decision that little bit easier for me.

What a shame that people are getting so upset.

If anyone has any good ideas about how the club/shop/trust can move forward and make more money, attract more support etc etc. Then let's hear it.

Saying that by selling a few programmes,( which are and always have been on sale in the shop) will help us be able to buy better quality merchandise, is beyond me. So perhaps Jimmy was a little sharp, lucky for the poster I did not see it first, If anyone has a genuine moan about the quality of anything to do with the shop come in and speak to us in the shop. A random posting , not even very well put just gets under people skin.

Arriving most weeks at the ground at 12.30 to make sure all is OK for when the fans arrive is done because people are trying to do the very best they can, side-swipes and criticism are easy via a posting from someone who I do not know, I would much prefer face to face and then any mis-understanding do not usually happen.

I am sure what everyone wants is for the best, but costs in most things is the driving factor, whatever we buy in for the shop must by its very nature sell and I would be more than happy to buy programme binders if I had orders for them.

Perhaps in future a little thought prior to posting would save all the hot air that has been used on the thread.

No one wants any bad feeling, so let's think first.

i will look around on the internet and get a friend to ask when they go to Gillingham to who supplys theres, they charge in there shop £7.

The Fleet suppliers that do the merchandise at the moment may do them.

if you could tell me the name of the company that does the merchandise i will try to find them on the internet and email them.