Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hospitality darn Sarf.

Took me so long to get back that by the time I arrived my whippets had eaten my pigeons. I was in such an emotional state I could hardly summon up the energy to paste the wife and bairns before bedtime.

And they'd wolfed all the tripe and onions - good job I still had that salmon and alfalfa bagel from Cheery Charlie Chuckles at the Windjammer or I'd have had a right mood on.

Canvey had more possession (cos we let 'em like) but didn't do a lot with it. We were too hesitant but had more clear chances. Draw fair result.

Glad you enjoyed our impromptue "Pearly king type discorama" dance fest, recreated lovingly with nanoseconds of practice!!

We have to have a sense of humour at the moment watching us play, oh and being surrounded by satanic smoke belching mills and all suffering from rickets and TB obviously!!!

Is that brass band music I here???

Nurse!! Nurse!! I've done it again!!