Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Photo

How about signing Steve Claridge?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Staying-up

Staying-up
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I wonder if the club might consider signing Steve Claridge?
He says he wants to continue playing after his disgraceful sacking from Weymouth last week.

He might be 38 but is still very fit and could be a good short term signing while Lee Boylan is out.

I really hope the club consider signing him it would be great to see him play for Canvey. I have been a great fan of his ever since I read his book. It is the best Football Autobiography I have ever read and a book I throughly recommend.

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Quote:
It has been brought to the attention of this website that Steve Claridge may already have lined up his next job in football management, which explains his decision to accept an offer from Weymouth FC owner, Martyn Harrison and leave the club by 'mutual consent'.

Claridge is apparently being lined up to replace Frenchman Herve Renard at League Two side Cambridge United, ironically one of Claridge's former clubs.

Taken from Terrasblog - Wymouth unofficial website - would imagine that Steve would want to remain in a managerial or player coach role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus