Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-June 18 )

• Photo
    Barry Scott

• Photo
    Potatoman

• Photo
    gatefandanny

• Photo
    TheCat13

We are top of the league!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
33 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.<BR>SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.<BR>SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.<P>ALL THE GRIME ALL THE GRIT CANVEY/ALDERSH*T<BR>ARE ****ING ****. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Never thought I would say this BTFC RULE, but welcome!!<P>And enjoy your lofty position - it probably will not last too long.<P> images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
At last... Let the banter begin!!!<P>Matt CIFC images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Enjoy it while it lasts...<P>By the end of Sept 22nd you won't be.<P> images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I wonder how quiet BTFC rules will be in the latter part of the season when the mighty Shots are well clear of the chasing pack images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.<BR>SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.<BR>SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.<BR>Borehamwood 1 and you lot 0 :-)<P>Copy and paste man is back :-)<BR>Don't exhaust fumes taste horrible? Follow us to the top:-)))

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I almost forgot.... images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 <P>COME ON YOU SHOTS!<P> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
now now chaps i trust we wont have a rerun of last years gloating up till xmas then silence as your away form falls apart and your nearest rivals go on a 21 match winning streak images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Yeah, CANV, funny how that happened.<P>Aldershot - Always the Bridesmaid, never the Bride. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 <P>Anyway, hi to everyone, this is my first message. Look forward to a bit of banter!!!

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
morning gazza i like the look of this site especially the rankings (everyone loves to be liked) and the boardroom lounge (everyone wants to be a member of an exclusive club)<BR>i envisage some considerable brown nosing going on....tricky trip to st albans at the weekend for us normally a draw would be fine.... but the pace is a bit fierce at this stage of the season for that kind of long term attitude

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
So how do the "member ratings" work?<P>I've got five balls - is that good?<P>Yep the pace is fast and furious at the mo. I will again repeat my sentiments, although it was nice to be top of the league, I don't think Billericay are Champion material....yet. But I wouldn't complain if we won it (no one would).<P>The problem Billericay have at the mo is that we don't get going until 20 minutes into the game. Boreham Wood were a case to prove the point. Bedford as well... 3-1 down at half time, 4-3 full time. We took them to the cleaners in the second half. If we can start with that attitude then I don't think there will be many teams that will live with us this season. It's early days.<P>Good result for your boys against Heybridge (hee, hee). images/icons/cool.gif" border="0

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi Gazza,<P>Nice to see you here...<P>For informnation on the ratings <A HREF="http://www.isthmian....eboard.htm#c22" TARGET=_blank>click here</A>.<P>But essentially it is from 1 to 5, and you can only vote for someone once. If you think they are worth 5 balls give them 5, but if they are a complete prat, just give them 1!!<P>You can hide your rating if you do not want it shown - just edit your profile for more info.<P>PM's or Private Messages are also explained from the above link to the FAQ - there are similar to emails, but are handled via the board, rather than via email.<P>Any questions, just ask...<P>Cheers,

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Hey cool. I rate five.<P>Or is that how all new members start out? images/icons/blush.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Er.. no. A big fat zero!<P>BTW - you will also that many people on here are trialists - once they have reached a certain number of posts, then there status will change to '1st team regular' - moderators are known as Mangers, and Admins, are Chairman.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Don't get too carried away with this 5-ball rating nonsense. I know of at least one very erudite, sensible and witty contributor who only rates three! While another gibbering twit (who has access to the computer codes that work all these gizzmos) has five.<P>Now I ask you, can that be fair?

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Oh, I thought I got 5 balls 'cos I'm such a nice chap. images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Some people are genuinely nice - others just think they are nice!

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
i gave u a five gazza but im only ranking a four.. someone has bunged me a 2 or something..this rating thing should not be anonymous, i have to get into the BOARDROOM LOUNGE before merv!!!!<BR>i think the Dr Martin teams get better attendances as a whole and they may feel they are 'bigger' clubs ..cant believe chelmsford arn't in the ryman..thats just a massive waste of money from a travelling and attendance point of view<p>[ 13 September 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
My very first message on this board, how excited I am, yet another method of cutting the quick or should I behave myself!<BR>My first thoughts go to Gazza and his 5 balls, perhaps its the she-ref thing that he is now full of praises for

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus