Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

results 4 Dec

HERTS SENIOR CUP THIRD ROUND

Borehamwood 0-0aet Leverstock Green

4-2 on penalties

Broxbourne Boro V&E 4-3 Oxhey Jets

Potters Bar Town 2-1 Hertford Town

Tring Athletic 3-0 Cheshunt

CHALLENGE TROPHY THIRD ROUND

Harefield United 0-3 Chalfont St Peter

Langford 0-2 Beaconsfield SYCOB

St Margaretsbury 0-2 Stony Stratford Town

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Borehamwood 0-0aet Leverstock Green
4-2 on penalties

You have to hand it to Leverstock Green for getting their reports on their Website so quickly:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20071204.htm

Nearly as quick as me! You never compliment me on the speed of updating our website!

Now get away to bed, you've got work in the morning!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
HERTS SENIOR CUP THIRD ROUND
Tring Athletic 3-0 Cheshunt

From the Cheshunt website. www.cheshuntfc.com
Following Tuesday night\'s game at Tring, Caretaker Manager Paul McGiven tendered his resignation to the club committee and this was reluctantly accepted. We would like to thank Paul for his work for the club both in the last month in the caretaker role and also during the last four years as First Team Coach. We wish him well for the future.

Vince Sartori, Chairman.

tringarmy. don't want to take anything away from Tring's win, having only thisweek described them as "a decent side", but what strength side did Cheshunt send last night? Completely bu66ered up my predictions!

Took us an hour to get to grips with them - very fast and tricky. Dubious penalty against us (or a gross misjudgement by Robbo according to the ref!), poor finishing when we did get chances, then one of the more bizarre red cards for the Potters Bar keeper. He stood holding the ball in both hands when Phil Goss went and stood right in front of him, so he poked Gossy in the face with the ball!

Originally Posted By: Horace
tringarmy. don't want to take anything away from Tring's win, having only thisweek described them as "a decent side", but what strength side did Cheshunt send last night? Completely bu66ered up my predictions!

I had an away win too Horace but at least either way I was happy ! Apparently they had a full strength side out but reported to be a very poor outfit when I rang up after the game. Tring had a midfielder in goal for the entire 90 mins as well. I played at Holmer Green last night, who (allegedly) played their full first team in a reserve fixture. If that was their first team then I'll be predicting defeats for the rest of the year

Herts Senior Cup. The full draw is :

Tring Athletic vs Boreham Wood.

Ware vs Stevenage/Barnet.

Potters Bar Town vs Hemel Hempstead Town.

Welwyn Garden City/ Bishops Stortford vs Broxbourne

Ties to be played w/c 21/01/08