Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

oh dear martin able...

Uncle Urchin

the secretary of ramsgate posted the last post to my reply and then locked the thread....very democratic I must say..

just as a matter of record he was behind the away dug out all through the game and could not have seen or heard a thing...

seems to me that ramsgate want to put there own house in order before slating another club...

Nutter at Hornchurgh

Author Post

bazza Sun Jan 20 2008, 10:21AM

Registered Member #16

I have not been on AFC's web but I just have to say what I saw at Hornchurch yesterday. A chap abuseing the ref and lino all day calling them all sorts of names FNCs W*****S and every swear word in between. Where were thier stewards nowhere, This same moron then attacks a 60+ year old Ramsgate fan and has to be restrained by other Ramsgate fans, Where were thier stewards NOWHERE. Then a teenage boy sat on the fence and along comes the steward and asks him to move. We were told after that a player ( Rams ) had spat at a ball boy, Did not see this, IF it happened its a disgrase, But that is no reason for " Stewards " to ignore what was going on and do nothing to the NUTTER at all. The incident could have turned nasty and who would have got the blame " RAMSGATE FANS " not some 1 braincell MORON from Hornchurch, Who had been threatening lino and ref all day.

IanSanderson Sun Jan 20 2008, 10:49AM

Registered Member #15

yes goes on there forum under the name urchin menalist.Its also on the TOTS Forum about the spitting incident, under the thread heading WELL DONE HORNCHURCH,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The important thing in life is not the victory but the contest; the essential thing is not to have won but to have fought well."

cookiemfc Sun Jan 20 2008, 12:44PM

Registered Member #36

bazza said ...

A chap abuseing the ref and lino all day calling them all sorts of names FNCs W*****S and every swear word in between.

Sounds like someone(or two) that I could put names too. Seems these problems are catching on elswhere these days.Shameful & should be cut out of the game.

Bigtw Sun Jan 20 2008, 01:19PM

Registered Member #29

It was probably the same tw-t at the cup game. Shame but unfortunatly it was done infront of the directors last time and they did nothing but laugh. It will never go away unless the directors take action and ban these ar$eholes from the ground

uncle urchin Sun Jan 20 2008, 01:35PM

Registered Member #240

as a matter of record Ian it wasn't UM who was in the bar at the time, it was the ballboys father.. There is always bad language aimed at officials at football matches and although we all wish it didn't happen I am also pretty certain that we have all been guilty of it at times..what happened yesterday was handbags and of course there is no excuse for a player spitting at an eleven year old ballboy..none whatsoever and it cannot be condoned at all...

that said it was handbags really and the swearing was no worse than was heard at your place or indeed the diatribe dished out by jim at every game including yesterday...

little need for you to be aiming the blame at the wrong person Ian and of course you were not even there....the guy involved has been spoken to by nette and has apologised to our officials..UM has also apologised for remarks he made to the player after the game had finished....the player has aplogised for his actions and so therefore we move on...

good luck for the rest of the season..

Martin Able Sun Jan 20 2008, 02:33PM

Matter of record - player did NOT spit at ballboy and had no discussion with anyone after the game. Indeed after the behaviour of certain people outside the bar as well as within the player left immediately by car to assist Jenni, who also gave me a bit of background on some of the spectators (can't call them fans) involved.

You are lucky that he did not do what he normally does Unc which is:

1) Delete your post.

2) Ban you.

3) Lock the thread.

You got away light only 1 out of three (unless your are now banned of course).

Censorship the Ramsgate way do not you just love it.

Originally Posted By: Joseba
You are lucky that he did not do what he normally does Unc which is:

1) Delete your post.

2) Ban you.

3) Lock the thread.

You got away light only 1 out of three (unless your are now banned of course).

Censorship the Ramsgate way do not you just love it.

unfortunately getting used to it mate.... frown