Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hartley

nut250

wintney 0 staines lammas 0

not at the game so cant really comment much

i had to stay close to home so took in a ryman prem game staines town 2 hastings 2 and i must say what a load of rubbish , hasting go 2 up man sent off staines pull 2 back before half time and then do not have a clue how to break down 10 men shocking for that level of footballand for the amount of money each player is getting, the best part was listening to the benches what they did not call the ref and linos well, mick t is a saint

might get back in training and have another go at it after watching that

Lammas dominated the match and should really have won it. Should have been two up in the opening ten minutes and we had a clear goal denied by the assistant who failed to see the ball had crossed the line. The Lammas did have the better chances but lacked the cutting edge and Hartley almost stole it at the death when a looping effort almost deceived Stoney in goal. The point suited us more than Hartley but I guess the other top sides would have been happy with the draw.

I was in atttendance last night but must admit I missed the first 15 minutes so missed the goal line incident. I thought that it was quite an entertaining game for a 0-0 draw. I do believe that Hartley were happier with the point than Staines and did not seem to threaten Liam in goal that much apart from the header. Staines had the majority of the possession of the ball but in the final third they just could not get that final ball to come off. On the night Staines were the better side and should be disappointed with the result.