Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Massive Three Games coming up

Woody SUFC

If we can get 6 points out of the next two games i think we could put ourselves in pole postion for 5th place as Uxbridge play farnborough and oxford.

And then with Uxbridge next saturday if we can get 9 points i think we'd have a fantastic chance of getting in the play offs!

( Imagine me doing some sort of Kevin Keegan 'Love It' style rant)

COME ON YOU ROOOOOOOOOOOYYAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIISTSSSSSSSSAHHHHHHH

I would settle for 6 points from the next 3 games. We must beat Uxbridge though.

Saturday will be a tough game as Hillingdon are better than the league table suggests, they have games in hand and could yet mount a challenge for a play off spot.

5 wins from our last 7 games should be enough.

In a ideal world we will close the door on any chance Hillingdon have of making the play-offs and put another nail in Slough's relegation coffin by the end of this weekend. Although as last week showed us, everyone is capable of beating everyone else on their day.