Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

basildon ground

Well i'm not gonna comment on our game for the simple reason that i'm a manager and don't want to ruin my 100% record in 37 years of football and get banned.Only well done to two young teams that didn't get one single player booked or send off.For the rest they say that in the end,over a season, you get back what has been taken away.Hopefully in one of the next 10 games! :)Are you coming to Basildon?

No point giving you directions to Basildon then....

Directions

Get a cab or a lift from Basildon Station, which is on the C2C Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street line.

By rail and bus

Basildon (2.5 miles).

http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=571750&y=189750&z=3&sv=571750,189750&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=571822&ay=190306

Originally Posted By: HullbridgeCrewSoDnt Mes
yes i might depends what the weather is doing
i will get a train if i go or i might drive

All this bollox about you and your lot being hard core, and you don,t like a bit of real English weather, you fair weathered Nancy boy!!!!

If you're driving, head towards London on the A127 and take the A132 turn off towards Basildon. Turn right at the big roundabout (at the BP garage) on to Cranes Farm Road. Turn right at the first set of lights (not the pelican crossing) in to Gardiners Lane South, take first left into Gardiners Close. The ground is at the end of the lane on the right.

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock
Originally Posted By: HullbridgeCrewSoDnt Mes
yes i might depends what the weather is doing
i will get a train if i go or i might drive

All this bollox about you and your lot being hard core, and you don,t like a bit of real English weather, you fair weathered Nancy boy!!!!

Ha Ha yeah, don't mess with the Hullbridge Crew..... unless it's a bit nippy!!! grin

Originally Posted By: Hookey
If you're driving, head towards London on the A127 and take the A132 turn off towards Basildon. Turn right at the big roundabout (at the BP garage) on to Cranes Farm Road. Turn right at the first set of lights (not the pelican crossing) in to Gardiners Lane South, take first left into Gardiners Close. The ground is at the end of the lane on the right.

Do you work for the AA Hookey? grin