Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Result Wed 26 March

SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

RESULTS & FIXTURES

MARCH 2008

WEDNESDAY 26th

PREMIER DIVISION

Brimsdown Rovers 0-1 Colney Heath

SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

RESULTS & FIXTURES

MARCH 2008

TUESDAY 25th

HERTS SENIOR CENTENARY TROPHY FINAL

Hoddesdon Town 3-1 Hertford Heath

Peter Ulatowski 39 Damien Thomas 41og

Andy Martin 84

Richard Howard 90

WEDNESDAY 26th

PREMIER DIVISION

Brimsdown Rovers 0-1 Colney Heath

(30) Dan Cornock 57

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

Hertford Town P Cockfosters

Mursley United P Tring Athletic

I thought you were posting to say you were there or were you at the Emirates Stadium

Football Man - Can you please answer two simple questions, one word answers will suffice, ie yes or no:

1) Were you at the Emirates Stadium last night

2) Did you get to your target of 13 games over the four day Easter weekend

Thanks in advance, have a good day.

Sadly, the game was a victim of a cloudburst of "biblical proportions". Perfectly dry at 5pm, then heavens opened until about 5.50pm. The lads tried to fork, sweep etc but too much water. Ref took one look and called it off. No game for the Ressies on Saturday, and a cup semi final on Tues, so they will have to wait until next Sat at Oxhey Jets to win the league.

Needless to say, a full squad was present last night, hoping to get a shirt in this much anticipated fixture.

I see that our friend wants to know what you have been doing lately?

Football Man - I can only assume from your stubborn silence that you were at the Emirates Stadium last night rather than at Goldsdown Road and you did not make it to thirteen games over the weekend probably through no fault of your own due to the bad weather. Why don't you just admit it as we won't think badly of you.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
clip Rods - Ian has not removed NeutralFan or Wader as moderators of this forum as you demanded. You stated that if it didn't happen you would walk away from the whole Fans Focus website. Therefore, as something whose word is its bond, shouldn't you have p1ssed off a long time ago?

Football Man - Is this the post you are referring to as it was made last Thursday, if so it gives no reference to the Brazil v Sweden game at the Emirates Stadium last night or your plans to attend thirteen matches over the Easter weekend so I am therefore still awaiting your reply. Why not simply tell us, what's the problem.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Why not simply tell us

Stop making out that the rest of the forum is interested and shares your warped opinions.

Jonno - Okay me then but surely you agree that the two simple questions are worthy of a straight forward answer. Anyway I'm sure that some members are interested to hear whether Football Man got to thirteen games over the Easter period as it would be an impressive feat worthy of praise.