Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Movers and Shakers

Agreed. But with Adam Bensaud (only played for us at the end of the season), Bobby Dazzler, Von Ryan of the express and the current SSML Prem golden boot in Dan Heron, there's a handfull in that lot. Plus Keith Thomas to sign next week and hopefully Steeley too and the rotating front line looks reasonable from here.

The new look midfield is exciting me though.

u'l be strong, as i said, i think u will be favourites with a very strong squad, see how long redford stays, lets just say rotation aint his thing, just ask the ware manager!! hehe

All the best for next season, looking forward to visiting ur new ground!!

You obviously fancy your chances. I don't blame you, I thought you had a good team last season and you've clearly added to that. If you can get the consistency bit going you'll be feared (I did tell you that last season - on your day a bloomin good side). Can't wait for it all to start.