Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Movers and Shakers

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
Well i looking to find a club to play for so i will see what happens, any chance of me coming to play for you guys in the Ryman Premier?

How far would you be prepared to travel, would you go South of the river for example as a certain Club might be looking for players!

Er no, Top Gun asked a question and I answered him, I thought that was the idea of a Forum such as this one

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Er no, Top Gun asked a question and I answered him, I thought that was the idea of a Forum such as this one

From your reply 'I assume' that you are their self-elected spokesman - do they know yet, are you edging in slowly or maybe it's a full on invasion?

cooked

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
You've gone quiet Rhodes........whats up?

cooked

The Air Commodore has a big meeting - lots of tea and coffee to serve up!

Not SSML, but interesting nonetheless.

Nuneaton Borough in liquidation. Redditch no longer moved from Conf North to South and Dorchester Town thus reprieved from relegation and retain Conf South status (as Weston-super-Mare did with the ground grading failure and subsequent Conf South expulsion of Cambridge City). Anymore for anymore?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Has Redford signed yet?

who for?

Yes. Good news about Dan Heron if he does sign. If he can repeat this season's Golden Boot he will be a real target player for sure grin

We're signing an SSML Div 1 find on Monday as well! But I can confirm that Redford hasn't been signed (as I type!). This time of year is fun on the player front, with some managers tearing their hair out no doubt. But it will all settle down soon enough - just in time for the usual end September revolving door syndrome grin

I know everyone wants to get off to a good start, but the pre-seasons don't mean that much in terms of the results. Do they?

Wait till the season proper starts and we've got a couple of months of league games under our belts. Can't wait, but I'm sure the player ins and outs will continue for a bit yet.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Has Redford signed yet?

who for?

Anyone, he's been linked with numerous clubs... I'd certainly like to see him playing up top for us next season!