Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Movers and Shakers

As long as he doesn't mention your name on his list of players he'll bring in!!

Who's Justin Mosley?

I've heard Steve Newing is ........

Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
Now that the season has almost drawn to a close, what are your views on players and management that might be on the move? What are the rumours you have heard?

Much has been discussed already about Boateng possibly leaving Cheshunt and noe Hector has left Kentish but what else is worthy of discussion?

hopefully i will be moving and shaking this coming season..... excited

Originally Posted By: Horace
Who's Justin Mosley?

I've heard Steve Newing is ........

Cheshunt Ressies Manager and was caretaker Manager for the 1st team for couple of months

I am not convinced that Moseley will go far and am surprised to see him linked with some of the clubs mentioned. What i will say however is that he will be a very committed manager who will spend time in trying to improve whichever club he is at. This will not be treated as just a hobby by Justin as it is by some.

Last time I saw them, Gurn was manager of Cheshunt Reserves!

Ive seen Geoff O'Vells name mentioned on this thread quite a few times now and to be honest, Im a bit confused. Ok, so we didnt get promotion but Geoff assembled a very good squad an I was at a meeting only the other day where he and the chairman were drawing up their plans for the club for next season. Unless Geoff is planning to leave and hasnt told anyone, I am quite sure he will be Hoddys manager for at least another season.

Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
I am not convinced that Moseley will go far and am surprised to see him linked with some of the clubs mentioned. What i will say however is that he will be a very committed manager who will spend time in trying to improve whichever club he is at. This will not be treated as just a hobby by Justin as it is by some.

I agree that Justin would be 100% committed and would spend alot of time doing stuff for the club. But i dont agree that he wont go far, i think he will!!! having played under 9 step 5 managers in my short playing career i would put Mosley above at least 5 of them.

Hmmm, haven't you contradicted yourself there UselessCock?

I've just heard 'on the grapevine' that Rhodes has applied for the Secretary job at Hornchurch!?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I've just heard 'on the grapevine' that Rhodes has applied for the Secretary job at Hornchurch!?

The Secretary & Fixture Secretary positions are available at Wroxham FC. That should be far enough away! laugh

evil2