Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quote of the Month (April 08)

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

I edited Quote No. 16 and it still didn't fit in the box so, in its entirety:

"Wader - Once again with all due respect that will hopefully teach you a valuable lesson not to put your twopennysworth in when it isn't called for. I know you mean well and your heart is in the right place but comments like the ones you made, and which resulted in Tiger007's immediate response, are uncalled for and only succeed in getting backs up and ruffling feathers un-necessarily."

What's so funny about that, they are big Bristol City fans who I was following in the mid 70's, I was Secretary of their London Supporters Club.

No, Bristol City's London Supporters Club, it's where I cut my teeth in football administration. Anyway shouldn't you be getting ready to leave for London Colney.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
No, Bristol City's London Supporters Club, it's where I cut my teeth in football administration. Anyway shouldn't you be getting ready to leave for London Colney.

So that's why you wore a Celtic shirt this afternoon.

A lot of people seemed to think it was a Celtic shirt but it wasn't, it was a Montserrat team shirt and a special gift from 'the great' Kenny Dyer. Why didn't you come over to introduce yourself as obviously I wouldn't have known who you were, we could have had a cosy gossip in the corner of the Clubhouse and pretended it was Chalk Lane

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Voting seems a bit slow this week. I blame the local elections! laugh

Perhaps i am not the only one getting a 'you do not have permission to vote' message when i press submit then!
So whos permission do i need to vote then, Rhodes'?

A lot of people seemed to think it was a Celtic shirt but it wasn't, it was a Montserrat team shirt and a special gift from 'the great' Kenny Dyer. Why didn't you come over to introduce yourself as obviously I wouldn't have known who you were, we could have had a cosy gossip in the corner of the Clubhouse and pretended it was Chalk Lane

is that the Montserrat that a rock bottom of the FIFA rankings? evil2

Sprocket1 - Were you the one who grassed on me to Oxhey Jets, wasn't that a cowardly thing to do

Sprocket1 - Were you the one who grassed on me to Oxhey Jets, wasn't that a cowardly thing to do

That is for me to know, and you to cast out your usual unfounded assumptions...whos next to be accused from the 300 suspects...do you really believe that you needed to be 'grassed up' unless everyone in Watford had gone blind! You must think you are Ronnie Biggtime?
Bloody grow up man.

Originally Posted By: Sprocket 1
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Voting seems a bit slow this week. I blame the local elections! laugh

Perhaps i am not the only one getting a 'you do not have permission to vote' message when i press submit then!
So whos permission do i need to vote then, Rhodes'?

Wasn't aware there was a problem. Anyone else had a problem with voting in this poll?

Only in deciding which one's not to vote for!

A lot of people seemed to think it was a Celtic shirt but it wasn't, it was a Montserrat team shirt and a special gift from 'the great' Kenny Dyer. Unfortunately, if they ever play again, I have to return it, as they only had 16 made!

Pots and kettles Rhodesy. You are the first to go running to Ian, Mick Ewen or the League with some ludicrous trumped up tale or tittle tattle. You live by that particular sword and now you feel outraged for some reason that someone is using it against you!