Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday to Rhodes

Originally Posted By: Pagey
You are certainly one that livens up the forum wink

Pagey - Do you think so, a lot of members would disagree with you!
I have been trying to find you on Facebook to add you to my contacts but don't seem to be having much luck.

Talking of Bitch where has she got to lately, she hasn't been on since the Ryman League bash on Saturday. Try to find me on Facebook although I'm logged on under the missus name on her account.

3praise - What can I say, how are you keeping, I assume you heard that Kentish Town severed ties with me, long story!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Rhodes i did hear - what a sorry state of affairs!!! I am keeping fine thank you, i got a promotion at work which means i dont get a second to come on here anymore!! but i do observe occasionally!!

I know you must have posted this somewhere else - but what have you got in the pipeline now you are no longer with KTFC?

3praise - Hello 'my friend', there is a Waltham Forest thread on the Ryman League Forum, if Ged has a vacancy at the Club next season I will be happy to step aboard and give him some support.

Congratulations on your promotion at work.