Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday to Rhodes

Hollie - I didn't expect you to start this thread, you won't be popular with Mrgallis. Thanks for your good wishes, I know the day is still young but some members are conspicuous by their absence such as Nellie, Mrs Keeps, Baby Keeps, Spidermanor, HTFCew and Lato although he is possibly still crying into his beer over Austria's late equaliser on Thursday.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hollie - I didn't expect you to start this thread, you won't be popular with Mrgallis. Thanks for your good wishes, I know the day is still young but some members are conspicuous by their absence such as Nellie, Mrs Keeps, Baby Keeps, Spidermanor, HTFCew and Lato although he is possibly still crying into his beer over Austria's late equaliser on Thursday.

Ahhhh, Mrs Keeps says.............................she is not absent

Hollie - I really wish you would post more as you are such a good judge of character and you also know your football, how do you see next season at Goldsdown Road going as I fear the Club are in for a rough ride if they're not able to hit the ground running.

Sjj2112 - That's very much appreciated, do you mean it