Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harpenden Town u18

Harpenden Towns newly formed U18 Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League Side are looking for friendlies for end of July through August. Please contact Manager Dean Peters 079760972292.

Website www.harpendentownfc.co.uk.

Thank you

'Our' Under 18's might well be interested, I have texted Rak Hudson to alert him to your post. Good luck for the season, the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League is high quality.

Yeah we are interested in pre-season friendlies with Harpenden or anyone else. However I tried calling Dean Peters and number not recognised.

So Dean or any other managers please get in touch for a friendly either by email Rakatahr@msn.com or phone (number on website):

www.haringeyboroughfc.com

Thank you Rhodes, much appreciated.We are aware of the quality and challenge that lies ahead. But we now have a link and committment from Harpenden Colts, the Towns Youth set up and one of the largest in Herts, which for historical reasons has not been there until now. We have a good crop of young guns and those that played Saturday for our A Team last year. It is the way forward for the Club.

HarpsTown - I have a lot of time for Harpenden Town as a Club as they try to do everything right and play it by the book, it was a disaster when they got relegated in 2005/2006 and the Club have struggled for the past two seasons however now it looks like they could be on the way back thanks to hard work and the flourishing youth set up.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Top tip - start at the number 00000 000001 and keep going through until you get the right person grin

You've been watching Mr Bean's Holiday haven't you

I heard that I missed all the action yesterday evening on the Soapbox as we can't access it at work, I gather Uncle Urchin slapped your wrist