Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The longest game

• 1 month later...

I never get passed 5 seasons before i get bored with that team and start a new game- i cna never make up my mind who i want to manage! must have played atleast 8 lots of 5 seasons. did mange to get daggers from conference to premiership- promoted 4 times running. Now have 20,000 seater ground, top quality training facilities and won UEFA cup, whilst managing in wales as well. but i wanted a new challenge and havent played that game in ages....

• 5 months later...

I've never been relegated in all my 6 years of champ man!! but i can never win the league cup either!

my latest game is the final CM3, started at preston, got fired and went to wigan, spent all there money and got fired. turned up at the Llanelli and won the league in two years with a team full of loan signings. Seven years later after winning everything but Premier Cup moved to Inverness Caledonian Thistle, got them promoted to div 1 in first season and premier in second. third season despite a good start only finished one place above relegation. Fourth season i got fired after an appalling start which left the mighty ICT adrift at the foot of the league.. my reward for four years of hard graft!!

took up with newly promoted worksop in the conference and brought in alot of youngsters on frees and managed to finish respectably far away of the relegation zone on £0. flogged all the youngsters in the summer and rebuilt a squad which is now challenging for 1 promotion place..

I also have a superb youth policy!! makes me a fortune!

I am playing champ manager 1999-2000 and i am Arsenal in the season 2020-2021.

I go relegated to division one

the next season i got relegated to division 2

the next season i won division 2

the next season i won the play off final at wembley and went to the premiership

the next season i finished 20th out 20 teams in division two so now i am back in division one really strange.

but i have been with so many clubs they are.

Arsenal

Man Utd

Cambridge Utd

Notts County

Southend United

Reading

Scunthorpe

Colchester United

Luton Town

Wolves (FOR ONE GAME)

Plymouth

Rochdale