Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston Town v Ampthill Town -Division 1 Cup Final

So who will be attending this afternoon to see Royston complete a league and cup double

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Division 1 Final
Ampthill Town v Royston Town
at Biggleswade Town FC
P. Saggars, B. Gale, M. Favell, S. Conway

Good luck to the officials this afternoon, not that they'll be needing it

Bosman08 - Yes Royston Town were different gravy this afternoon and never got out of first gear, I actually felt a bit sorry for Ampthill Town as it was like men against boys and the Royston keeper barely had a shot to save infact I don't think he had one. Although Craig Hammond surprisingly didn't add to his 75 goals in all competitions this season he did have a perfectly good looking goal disallowed, came close on a number of occasions and was a constant thorn in Ampthill's side, I think even the likes of Ashley Cole, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville would have trouble with him. As for the ground, it was my first visit and I was really impressed, I can't find any fault at all, not that I was looking for any.

I forgot to add that Mr Panayotiou was at the Carlsberg Stadium yesterday in all his glory rubbing shoulders with the great and the good and the SSML hierarchy