Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Abbey v Haringey Borough U18s Final Monday

Hello people.

I thought I would inform everyone that this Monday (11th May - 7.30pm KO) Waltham Abbey take on Haringey Borough in the Colwyn Cup Final at:

Waltham Abbey FC

"Capershotts"

Sewardstone Road

Waltham Abbey

Essex, EN9 1LU

Both teams compete in the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League and the Colwyn Cup is one of the league cups that teams from all four regional divisions enter.

Haringey beat Dunstable Town, Cockfosters and Stevenage Borough to reach the final.

Waltham Abbey have had an excellent season, winning their division and beating fellow league champions Borehamwood in the league champions play-off semi-final.

Both teams have shown they are very strong and the match promises to be an exciting one with many talented players on show.

The more people that can get down to watch it the better, so if you are at a loose end or in need of some live football on Monday night then get yourself down to the match! We will try our best to put on a great show =)

Below is a link to the events facebook page. Hope to see some of you there. Thanks for reading.

Facebook Event: Waltham Abbey v Haringey U18s Cup Final

Rak - Yes count me in, I see there's a feature on the game in the Tottenham Journal:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/