Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moley T.V

Watch Molesey vs North Greenfordn on:

www.moleseyfc.com

HI MIGHTY MOLE/MOLESKIN/ELFKING, IN THE END I DECIDED TO COME TO WATCH THE MOLES AGAINST NGU AS I HADN'T SEEN THEM YET. WHAT A GOOD GAME, BOTH TEAMS A REAL CREDIT TO CCL LEAGUE. ON MOLESEY'S 1ST HALF DISPLAY AND DETERMINED DEFENCE I THINK THEY DESERVED TO WIN. AT A FAST ENERGETIC PACE THE MOLES TOOK THE LEAD AFTER ABOUT 5 MINS A GOOD 1 TOUCH MOVE INVOLVING 4 PLAYERS LED TO NO. 11 SCORING ON A 1-ON-1 WITH THE NGU KEEPER. THEY THEN FOLLOWED BY A GREAT FREE KICK WHICH HIT THE POST FROM 25 YARDS WITH THE NGU STRANDED. FROM THEN ON IT WAS ALL MOLESEY BAR THE FEW SPARADIC ATTACKS FROM NGU. THE MOLESEY 'KEEPER HARDLY TROUBLED UNTIL 2ND HALF MAKING 1-2 SAVES. NGU CAME OUT LOOKING MORE DETERMINED AND ALTHOUGH HAD THE MOST POSSESSION COULD NOT BREAK DOWN THE SOLID MIDFIELD/DEFENCE THAT I SAW AT THE DAVE WILSON PRE-SEASON COMPETITION. MARK MY WORDS THOUGH, NGU WILL BE THERE OR THEREABOUTS BECAUSE THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM AND NEVER GAVE UP. THEY WITH CAMBERLEY, CHERTSEY (YET TO SEE OTHER TOP CLUBS BUT SANDHURST LOST AGAIN) AND AS I PREDUICTED, IF MOLESEY GO ON A GOOD RUN, AND THEIR PRE-SEASON FORM RETURNS THEY WILL BE CHALLENGING FOR TOP 6 PLACE IF NOT HIGHER.

MOLESEY MUST BE THE BEST SUPPORTED CLUB AND THE LOUDEST SUPPORTERS IN THE CCL. THEY ARE A CREDIT TO THEIR CLUB AND PLAYERS. I WAS WITH THEM FIRST HALF BUT KEPT AWAY SECOND HALF WITH EAR-ACHE ! SO WHAT NOW ELF-KING ? I SEE THAT THE MOLES ARE ON A 5 UNBEATEN LEAGUE RUN WINNING LAST 3 SO HAVE YOU PRAISED YOUR MANAGER, WHO YOUR CLUB WERE PUBLICLY SLAGGING OFF A FEW WEEKS AGO? I DOUBT IT, FINICKY SUPPORTERS DON'T DO THAT TYPE OF THING DO WE? WE SLAG THEM OFF WHEN LOSING AND SAY NOTHING WHEN WINNING, WHO'D BE A MANAGER EH ! ANYWAY ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO VISIT THE MOLES, GOOD CLUB, GRUB AND PEOPLE AS I'VE SAID BEFORE.

For a start I am not every Molesey fan that comes on these forums...

And wouldn't it make me a worse fan if I criticise the manager when we aren't doing well and then praise when we are and flip-flop back and forth every other week?... That would make me finicky... I will wait and see if our recent form is an aberation or a permanent change of form.