Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Problem with a Blog

I have a blog on the Margate Section - The view from the Coffinend

I have tried, unsuccessfully 3 times to add this post (which as you can see has a lot of coding .. fonts / colours/ size) but it's not showing up.

Margate v Ashford Town (Middx)

Good News Dan Young returning after his long layoff, I thought he made a successful return and (I hope) he came through unscathed. Good to see Louis Smith back on the bench, hopefully he's not being brought back too soon this time & we'll see him get a run out for 15-20 minutes some time soon. Also good to see Curtis Robinson on the bench too - with those three fully fit it'll give Mark Butler some welcome selection headaches!

Good Perfomance My Man of the Match was 'keeper Matt Reed - he made some important saves to keep us in the game. The confidence Mark Butler has shown in him has paid dividends.

Shame That We couldn't put the ball away early in the first half, we had some good chances and the one against the bar was especially unlucky.

Final Score 1-1 Not a bad result seeing as Mark had to juggle the side around with two key players in Lloyd Blackman and John Keister missing, along with the departure of Charlie Read after his loan spell. We didn't perform too well in the second half, but managed not to lose - which would have been the case earlier this season.

Is this because of the coding ? Can you investigate.

Thanks - Peter

Having done a bit more digging, I notice these attempts have all had the date of 2004.

I *think* this might have been a 2010 bug - now corrected.

If it was, my apologies - but having just completed an upgrade of the blogs, you should be okay.

Let me know if not.