Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

stiffed by the league AGAIN !!!

spy

Isn't it amazing, most of the league sits south of the river and yet both the main cup finals, Premier and Div One are North of the water at Staines and Ashford. Are the league trying to tell us something. Perhaps they beleive all the TRUE footy fans live north of the river !!! I know Woking shot themselves in the foot but surely there are grounds in the south to swich too. Tooting, Carshalton etc !!!

Yes very short sited by the League especially as there are grounds in the Premier of this League, that could stage the Div 1 Cup.Farnborough,Molesly,Epsom and Ewell,Camberley come too mind.But maybe they where expecting N.G.U. and Lammas to make the Finals.

Yes very short sited by the League especially as there are grounds in the Premier of this League, that could stage the Div 1 Cup.Farnborough,Molesly,Epsom and Ewell,Camberley come too mind.But maybe they where expecting N.G.U. and Lammas to make the Finals.

With so many Leagues - Youth Leagues included - looking for Stadiums to play their Cup Finals in and with many Clubs so far behind in their own fixtures I'm sure the task of finding suitable venues on suitable dates wasn't easy.

Staines or Ashford much easier to get to on a Friday evening for most of the teams left in the Premier Cup than say Carshalton or Tooting ;)

staines is a top class pitch and stadium. as there are clubs affiliated to middelsex in the ccl, surrey has had a fair share,

players just want to enjoy the day and play on the best surface possible this i think they will get. lets all get behind it and have a great day out.

staines is a top class pitch and stadium. as there are clubs affiliated to middelsex in the ccl, surrey has had a fair share,

players just want to enjoy the day and play on the best surface possible this i think they will get. lets all get behind it and have a great day out.

Both Staines' ground and Ashford Town (Middx)'s ground are in Surrey.

I'll have none of this pre-1965 stuff on my watch!

I'm not presuming Camberley will get to the final but it would be nice if we do. Had to trek up to Carshalton last season which is a bit too 'London' for a pain-free, pleasurable drive during rush-hour. Mind you, it boosted the crowd - Worcester Park took hundreds.

Plus, I've never been to Staines' ground. Went there once for a game, couldn't find the place so came back home. It was in the pre-Google maps days.

I wouldn't mind Woking being used though. I know the league had a bit of a spat with them last season but I think it was a bit of an over-reaction to change grounds.