Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last Man Standing Round 4

Teffs you do not need to star a team in this Competition,only in the Cup.

Could not remember when I was doing it so put it in just in case

Unfortunately my old mucker Footy Mad bit the dust in ROUND 3,The KNAPMEISTER,T.R.S, TEFLON,NICE GUY,will compete in Round 4 next SATURDAY 13th MARCH.

Since my demise in the cup, I'd better take things a little bit more seriously.....

Camberley Town

Knaphill

Res:

Chertsey

Worcester Park

THERE'S a breathless hush in Redding Way to-night -

A goal to get and the match to win -

A bumping pitch and a blinding light,

Ten minutes to play and the last sub on.

And it's not for the sake of a ribboned coat,

Or the selfish hope of a season's fame,

But his Captain's hand on his shoulder smote

"Play up! play up! and play the game!"

Apologies to Sir Henry Newbolt (1862-1938)

Teflon Mate if you only had faith in your side,you would of been in this Prestigious Competition,The Winners and still undefeated are our Video Guru T.R.S.Our Poet Laureate from Trentyland,THE KNAPMEISTER,and the Cap locks champ himself NICE GUY ,how he calls himself that I will never know.Round 5 awaits.

Edited by Smudge

Teflon Mate if you only had faith in your side,you would of been in this Prestigious Competition,The Winners and still undefeated are our Video Guru T.R.S.Our Poet Laureate from Trentyland,THE KNAPMEISTER,and the Cap locks champ himself NICE GUY ,how he calls himself that I will never know.Round 5 awaits.

Teflon re-instated into the Competition,after reviewing his picks.I have taken Sandhurst and Worcester Park as his 1st selections.

Thanks Smudge I noticed yeasterday morning I had not liseted it correctly but thought it was too late to edit / change it so left it the you to decide, thanks :discobanana: