Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

season 2010/2011

The season has only just finished but im already looking forward to the next one, hopefully Berkhamsted can take their good form into the new campaign and continue to progress to where they once were or possibly further. It will obviously be harder as there are many more decent teams to play so cant really see too many 10-0 scorelines.

The season has only just finished but im already looking forward to the next one, hopefully Berkhamsted can take their good form into the new campaign and continue to progress to where they once were or possibly further. It will obviously be harder as there are many more decent teams to play so cant really see too many 10-0 scorelines.

Dunno, 10-0 v Tik Tok Manor, and 0-10 at their gaff, that is if you can play them before October when they don't play anymore games due to Cliff not wanting his mud to turn to grass :cheesy (2):

Dunno, 10-0 v Tik Tok Manor, and 0-10 at their gaff, that is if you can play them before October when they don't play anymore games due to Cliff not wanting his mud to turn to grass cheesy (2).gif

Dam it'ref off ref ' beat me to it Is Rhodes leaving Tik Tok cause he don't do the prog anymore 350.gif

Dunno, 10-0 v Tik Tok Manor, and 0-10 at their gaff, that is if you can play them before October when they don't play anymore games due to Cliff not wanting his mud to turn to grass cheesy (2).gif

409.gif nice one!!

The season has only just finished but im already looking forward to the next one

Is it too early to give our predictions for next season, I guess we should wait until after the AGM however my money is already on Chalfont St Peter for the Premier Division

The season has only just finished but im already looking forward to the next one

Is it too early to give our predictions for next season, I guess we should wait until after the AGM however my money is already on Chalfont St Peter for the Premier Division

Your money.....you been walking round the local church with the begging bowl again doh.gif

Ref Off Ref - Have New Bradwell St Peter appointed a new Manager as yet for next season

Ref Off Ref - Have New Bradwell St Peter appointed a new Manager as yet for next season

Cliff.....you dont read your posts do you, told you before, my lad isn't at New Bradwell now....but yes they have appointed a double act, two players from the season just gone, guess like most clubs it will be what pulling power they have and what squad from last season remains.

I heard a rumour that they did consider yourself for a role at the club, however at the last minute someone happened to find the spare toilet roll hahaha

Ref Off Ref - It's interesting that New Bradwell hasn't picked up on my post, he normally buts in when New Bradwell St Peter are mentioned and I'm therefore assuming that no appointment has been made as yet

Ref Off Ref - It's interesting that New Bradwell hasn't picked up on my post, he normally buts in when New Bradwell St Peter are mentioned and I'm therefore assuming that no appointment has been made as yet

I may be wrong so don't shoot the messanger......but the saying 'Mind your own buisness' may be his comment if he posts one.

New Management at New Bradwell St Peter

Following the Decision of Steve Tucker and Glyn Creaser to step down at the end of the season just finsished, New Bradwell St Peter are pelase to announce that the New Manager for the coming season is Gary Flinn. Gary will be assisted by Ben Hill, Both Gary and Ben were part of the team that won the Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup back in May and have a wealth of experience of football in Milton Keynes and South Midlands Football. Also this season the club will be entering a reserve team with Simon Jay combining the managing of the team with his role as Under 18's Manager. The club will be be announcing some more appointments in the coming weeks.

GFMAN.jpg BHMAN.jpg

Talking of appointments I see that former Dunstable Town Manager Darren Feighery has joined Leverstock Green to assist Steve Heath, the Pancake Lane Club could be a force to be reckoned with next season:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=67362

Talking of appointments I see that former Dunstable Town Manager Darren Feighery has joined Leverstock Green to assist Steve Heath, the Pancake Lane Club could be a force to be reckoned with next season:

http://www.nonleague...=FULL&nid=67362

:492:

Pancake Lane Club....bet all they'll have left come February is a load of tossers

New Bradwell St Peter are pelase to announce that the New Manager for the coming season is Gary Flinn

I can't say that I have ever heard of him, it's not exactly a high profile appointment is it. Didn't the Club approach Craig Connell to see whether he fancied the job.

And why would Mr Connell be a better appointment? Flinn and Hill played under him at Stony, and now with the added experience of playing for Steve Tucker and Glyn Creaser last season, are more than capablle of taking the club forward.

Surprised the Aylesbury Utd website isn't trumpeting the addition of Creaser to their coaching staff. A Manager and his coach both ex-pro's. Not a common thing at step 5!

Peter P Pederson - With all due respect I very much doubt that Gary Flinn could hold a candle to Craig Connell

Peter P Pederson - With all due respect I very much doubt that Gary Flinn could hold a candle to Craig Connell

If you've never heard of him Cliff then how can you account for the above comment.....and if he ever meets you I think I know where he'll stick that candle you refer to.

Ref Off Ref - I don't need to know Gary Flinn as very few, if any, Managers in the SSML can hold a candle to Craig Connell

Rhodes, with all due respect you know absolutely nothing about Mr Connell or Mr Flinn. Absolutely nothing apart from looking at rprevioos esults from afar. Try speaking to players and coaches who have worked with both men in their different capacities. I have. And I might even know them both very very well. Might. Might not. Again you know absolutely nothing about that either. I respect comments you make about things or people you know about but you always have an opinion on people you only read about or pass close to on a match day as you lurk about. 'Couldn't hold a candle to'.....the most uninformed, ignorant and blatantly uninformed comment youve made for a while. But I imagine you'll be making another one shortly.