Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

season 2010/2011

Rhodes, with all due respect you know absolutely nothing about Mr Connell or Mr Flinn. Absolutely nothing apart from looking at rprevioos esults from afar. Try speaking to players and coaches who have worked with both men in their different capacities. I have. And I might even know them both very very well. Might. Might not. Again you know absolutely nothing about that either. I respect comments you make about things or people you know about but you always have an opinion on people you only read about or pass close to on a match day as you lurk about. 'Couldn't hold a candle to'.....the most uninformed, ignorant and blatantly uninformed comment youve made for a while. But I imagine you'll be making another one shortly.

Well said peter p pederson, Rhodes knows nowt about anything he make's it up as he goes along or lies about people or clubs

Rhodes, with all due respect you know absolutely nothing about Mr Connell

Peter P Pederson - Excuse me but we are friends, Craig did an absolutely amazing job at Stony Stratford Town and to a slightly lesser degree at Cranfield United with very limited resources whilst somehow managing to entice Stuart Reynolds to Crawley Road, the guy is a miracle worker and I can't speak highly enough of him

Peter P Pederson - Excuse me but we are friends, Craig did an absolutely amazing job at Stony Stratford Town and to a slightly lesser degree at Cranfield United with very limited resources whilst somehow managing to entice Stuart Reynolds to Crawley Road, the guy is a miracle worker and I can't speak highly enough of him

Thank you for proving my point. A mracle worker? He had a very good set of players at Stony which always helps in working miracles...and the miracle was? Coming 3rd?

Or was the miracle taking Cranfield to about 18th then walking out? What club doesnt have limited resources in Division 1 ??

Anyway lets agree to disagree. (I'll just agree with the 30 or so players Ive spoken to who played for him)

Thank you for proving my point. A mracle worker? He had a very good set of players at Stony which always helps in working miracles...and the miracle was? Coming 3rd?

Or was the miracle taking Cranfield to about 18th then walking out? What club doesnt have limited resources in Division 1 ??

Anyway lets agree to disagree. (I'll just agree with the 30 or so players Ive spoken to who played for him)

Trouble with the 2007/08 season at Stony and a 3rd place finish on goal difference in the end behind Cockfosters was I think Stony, or Craig should have set his priorities beforehand.

Reaching the Division 1 Cup Final and Challenge Trophy Final I think in the end was their undoing of pipping Cockfosters for 2nd spot and....ground being up to approval, promotion.

Maybe the quick fix solution, got to do it now method didn't help....but they came close, very, very close.

Trouble in an area the size of MK is that it should have a side in the Premier Division, but with Winkleman putting all his money into an ailing Sth london club rather than local football then the effect is going to take time to rectify, the ability in the area is fundemental, but it will take time, not a season.....but to date and of recent times, Craig Connell was 3 goals short over an entire season of making that dream a reality.

A bit more ambition than the prem of the Spartan Sth Mids. I mean thats an achievement not a dream! I would of thougt a manager would have the ambition to manage or take his team as far as possible and Im sure Mr Connell would have like to be working at Steps 3 or 4 at least. ( I dream of Megan Fox but thats another story.)

A bit more ambition than the prem of the Spartan Sth Mids. I mean thats an achievement not a dream! I would of thougt a manager would have the ambition to manage or take his team as far as possible and Im sure Mr Connell would have like to be working at Steps 3 or 4 at least. ( I dream of Megan Fox but thats another story.)

Maybe Craig would've wanted that but he still would have had to have make the step to grade 5 first, and it is a dream, its not a forgone conclusion, unfortunately though it didn't quite work out.

And in reaching the Challenge Cup Final they defeated a number of Premier clubs on the way, proof that maybe they could have held their own.....however it's now summit we'll never know.

So how do we think England will do this evening against Algeria or more importanly who will be in goal, surely it can't be Robert 'Hand of Clod' Green can it.

The point I'm trying to make is that normally a dream refers to something quite dramatic, in football terms, an FA Cup run, going from a lowly step 6 club to the conference or just below. Something wonderful and sensational but still achieveable however unlikely. Not just promotion from the Division youre in! That's every teams objective surely? And hardly something you dream of...its something you expect if youre half decent.

The point I'm trying to make is that normally a dream refers to something quite dramatic, in football terms, an FA Cup run, going from a lowly step 6 club to the conference or just below. Something wonderful and sensational but still achieveable however unlikely. Not just promotion from the Division youre in! That's every teams objective surely? And hardly something you dream of...its something you expect if youre half decent.

But you originally said he wasn't a decent manager....so it was a dream init

where are you and yours touting yourselves this season, puff off puff?

where are you and yours touting yourselves this season, puff off puff?

We're sorted already......but you can keep guessing Cant Annoy Anyone.

We're sorted? Are you joined at the hip with your offspring? He is a big boy now, I assume, why dont you stop following him around and get a life.

And then he was gone.......................................................

I don't understand what all the fuss is about, Ref off ref does not support one of our local teams he supports his son which in this day and age is commendable. I know he drives him all over the place so he can play game and when his son is at a club he will assit that club anyway he can. All I can say is I will have to find some other drinking buddies for away games with you and Coults no longer there

We're sorted? Are you joined at the hip with your offspring? He is a big boy now, I assume, why dont you stop following him around and get a life.

So you're the shower spy are you.....otherwise how else would you know that he's a big boy.

Anyway as for getting a life.....I have one, it's called p*****g you off (Richard Looker) haha

I don't understand what all the fuss is about, Ref off ref does not support one of our local teams he supports his son which in this day and age is commendable. I know he drives him all over the place so he can play game and when his son is at a club he will assit that club anyway he can. All I can say is I will have to find some other drinking buddies for away games with you and Coults no longer there

Truth is not sure where we at yet, coz it's early days.

Where's Coults going?, Mothercare FC...LOL

If he let his old mand decide for him he would not being going anywhere....

:champis2:

But to be honest if he is ever going to try and make the step up he needs to try now and he goes with all our best wishes.... and if it don't work out Gary can come back as our bar taking are going to suffer

:drinkies:

If he let his old mand decide for him he would not being going anywhere....

:champis2:

But to be honest if he is ever going to try and make the step up he needs to try now and he goes with all our best wishes.... and if it don't work out Gary can come back as our bar taking are going to suffer

:drinkies: