Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML AGM - Saturday 19 June 2010

There is always a thread for the eagerly awaited AGM which will be held at Tring Athletic FC, do we know why it's a week later than normal, ie the third week of June rather than the second. When is the Constitution for next season likely to be released.

There is always a thread for the eagerly awaited AGM which will be held at Tring Athletic FC, do we know why it's a week later than normal, ie the third week of June rather than the second. When is the Constitution for next season likely to be released.

The 6th post on here may answer that for you

http://www.nonleague...e=unread#unread

• 3 weeks later...

So is everybody on their starting blocks for what will be a fascinating AGM tomorrow, are any members attending out of interest

So is everybody on their starting blocks for what will be a fascinating AGM tomorrow, are any members attending out of interest

I'm going. Want me to give your regards to anyone? Oxhey Jets?, Stony Stratford? Brache Sparta? Haringey? Kentish Town? Tokyngton? SLeB? Cockfosters? New Bradwell? Aston Clinton? Actually, you're old news nowadays and I doubt that your ears will even be tingling, never mind burning!

I'm going

That's a surprise, I expect HTFCew will be there too

:discobanana: Didn't see you. :bootyshake:

Why would I go

Efc - Why what is happening next season

Keeps - Well that's news to me. What Club are you following these days out of interest now Baby Keeps has given up the game at 'semi pro' level

wot's happening to Tick Tok next season .:signthankspin:

they are having a sabbatical!

Good job its not SLB then cause Rhodes be on here like a rash

says who? coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - That's what I heard on the grapevine, he is studying and doesn't have the time or commitment for football any longer which must have been a huge disappointment for you

says who? coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - That's what I heard on the grapevine, he is studying and doesn't have the time or commitment for football any longer which must have been a huge disappointment for you

Rhodes............my son will never be a disappointment to me..............England u19 trials in a sport other than football............a contract at semi pro football..............but most importantly...........a place at university,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows your family doing?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,btw....stop reading the Margate website!!!

I'm somewhat surprised that nobody has posted the various awards made at the AGM on 19 June, for example who won the divisional programme awards. My guess is Chalfont St Peter, Hoddesdon Town and The 61 FC.