Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

London Colney FC players

London Colney, the 2009/10 Herts Centenary Trophy & SSML Division 1 Cup Winners and runners up in the SSML Challenge cup are seeking a couple of players to add to and strenghten this seasons squad. The club are looking to build on last years success, with only 4 of last years 20 man squad having moved on, a number of players have joined, but due to a long term injury and holidays the squad could do with an additional couple of players to ensure competition for places.

Players should have at least played at a comparable level, but would prefer SSML premier or Ryman standard players. We realise clubs at higher levels are trimming their squads as the season approaches and we would welcome players who maybe missed the cut or equally are not happy were they are currently playing, and are keen to play and progress long term at an ambitious club were they will be looked after.

The club have a number of friendlies this week to play in

Please contact me via Personal email through this Fans forum site

www.londoncolneyfc.co.uk

Edited by wisezola

The club are looking to build on last years success, with only 4 of last years 20 man squad having moved on, a number of players have joined, but due to a long term injury and holidays the squad could do with an additional couple of players to ensure competition for places.

Wisezola - What you conveniently fail to mention is that the four players who left Cotlandswick were the backbone of the side and will be sorely missed this season, indeed without adequate replacements it's highly unlikely London Colney will be the force they were last term

The club are looking to build on last years success, with only 4 of last years 20 man squad having moved on, a number of players have joined, but due to a long term injury and holidays the squad could do with an additional couple of players to ensure competition for places.

Wisezola - What you conveniently fail to mention is that the four players who left Cotlandswick were the backbone of the side and will be sorely missed this season, indeed without adequate replacements it's highly unlikely London Colney will be the force they were last term

My Understanding is that of the four players that moved 3 have moved to the premier and 1 has moved to a lesser div 1 team, Parkinson is still there and managed to Danslow out of the side for pretty much the whole season and so he has moved on to oxhey jets, Humbert is going to be a top player but has moved a year too early, and as for ther other 2!! no guts and petulant

My Understanding is that of the four players that moved 3 have moved to the premier and 1 has moved to a lesser div 1 team, Parkinson is still there and managed to Danslow out of the side for pretty much the whole season and so he has moved on to oxhey jets, Humbert is going to be a top player but has moved a year too early, and as for ther other 2!! no guts and petulant

what about superstar Deacon? surely he must have moved on? I heard Madrid were looking at him?

what about superstar Deacon? surely he must have moved on? I heard Madrid were looking at him?

Really not sure, il have a look on sky sports news and il get back to you!!

Ok let me know! If he stays make sure Cainesy stays away from his wallet!

My Understanding is that of the four players that moved 3 have moved to the premier and 1 has moved to a lesser div 1 team, Parkinson is still there and managed to Danslow out of the side for pretty much the whole season and so he has moved on to oxhey jets, Humbert is going to be a top player but has moved a year too early, and as for ther other 2!! no guts and petulant, so only one of the four was a main stayer in the team so rhodes is obviously talking rubbish again and misimformed as per usual. I watched virtually every game last season so i know this to be FACT

Ok let me know! If he stays make sure Cainesy stays away from his wallet!

Not sure where you get you information rhodes but I would check it before you make idiotic posts, only 1 of the four players that have left was a main stayer in the side 1 was only option to play a certain position and 2 were bit part players hardly the backbone of a side!!!