Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures, Monday 3oth August

For those at a loose end today there is a full SSML Division 2 programme, all kick offs are at midday.

Aston Clinton v Risborough Rangers

Bletchley Town v Bucks Student Union

Old Bradwell United v Brache Sparta Community

Padbury United v MK Wanderers

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Tring Corinthians

The 61 FC (Luton) v Kent Athletic

Tottenhoe v Caddington

Winslow United v Mursley United

Ref Off Ref - I had already included these games in the 'This Weekends Fixtures' thread so you will have Horace after you for creating un-necessary threads, however I see that Aston Clinton came unstuck at The 61 FC on Saturday which would indicate that the chickens are already coming home to roost at London Road this season, I can see Risborough Rangers getting a point or three this afternoon.

For those at a loose end today there is a full SSML Division 2 programme, all kick offs are at midday.

Aston Clinton v Risborough Rangers

Bletchley Town v Bucks Student Union

Old Bradwell United v Brache Sparta Community

Padbury United v MK Wanderers

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Tring Corinthians

The 61 FC (Luton) v Kent Athletic

Tottenhoe v Caddington

Winslow United v Mursley United

Aston Clinton 1 v 0 Risborough Rangers

Bletchley Town 3 v 5 Buck Student Union

Old Bradwell United 4 v 2 Brache Sparta Community

Padbury United 11 v 2 MK Wanderers

Pitstone & Ivinghoe 3 v 2 Tring Corinthians

The 61 FC (Luton) 2 v 0 Kent Athletic

Tottenhoe 5 v 1 Caddington

Winslow United 4 v 0 Mursley United

hello i look at this and it says games and scores today but i did not no about games today because it is not saturday but it is bank holiday. brache loose 4.2 but i do not no the team they play. did a man put the right score it said padbury 11.2 win but i did not think they were a good team for a viiaige team. simon said it must be 1.2 and he got it wrong. tootenhow win 5.1 they are doing very good so simon says he may look to play there because they are wiining and barche are not the good team he said they might be. i must go to work soon but if my friends can tell ne when games and places are then we will be happy. simon wants to play football so we should find him the best team soon. simon said what are the leage places is tootenhow top because they look to be good. thank you for helping us to no everything if you can.

Simon needs a rocket up his jacksie mate, shame the game was off last week as he would have seen for himself what this 'village' team really was like.

Padbury have 23 goals already this season and our ressie keper is top scorer already LOL....such is the class, tell Simple Simon it was 11 today but had we not been so compacent at times in front of goal 20 probably would have been a fairer reflection, but then 11, 20, 220, you still only get the 3 points.

You keep refering to the Padbury team of a couple of years ago, well times change matey, we now know how to buy the opposition for a few quid, (and we have to pay tax on that too).

Anyway Inter Little Boys, you aside fair play to Wanderers today, yes it was a one sided contest but they did score 2 very good goals to make it 3-1 and 4-2 when many teams probably would have folded, they are a side who are basically re-building so you have to give them credit for turning up and competing...and they came with just the 12 players, so we applaud them, hopefully soon with the commitment shown they can turn it around.

Edited by ref off ref

This afternoon's attendances:

1 0 Aston Clinton v Risborough Rangers

Attendance 33

3 5 Bletchley Town v Bucks Student Union

Attendance 40

4 2 Old Bradwell United v Brache Sparta Community

Attendance 54

11 2 Padbury United v MK Wanderers

Attendance 63

3 2 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Tring Corinthians

Attendance 62

2 0 The 61 FC (Luton) v Kent Athletic

Attendance 52

5 1 Tottenhoe v Caddington

Attendance 34

4 0 Winslow United v Mursley United

Attendance 65

This afternoon's attendances:

1 0 Aston Clinton v Risborough Rangers

Attendance 33

3 5 Bletchley Town v Bucks Student Union

Attendance 40

4 2 Old Bradwell United v Brache Sparta Community

Attendance 54

11 2 Padbury United v MK Wanderers

Attendance 63

3 2 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Tring Corinthians

Attendance 62

2 0 The 61 FC (Luton) v Kent Athletic

Attendance 52

5 1 Tottenhoe v Caddington

Attendance 34

4 0 Winslow United v Mursley United

Attendance 65

They clearly like game of football on a bank holiday Cliff!

Horace - Yes quite impressive, apart from the attendance at Aston Clinton, however I think a Noon kick off helps as it's an excuse for locals to have a pint or take the kids to the game to give her indoors some peace and quiet to make the bank holiday lunch for 2.00.

• 2 weeks later...

Ref Off Ref - I had already included these games in the 'This Weekends Fixtures' thread so you will have Horace after you for creating un-necessary threads, however I see that Aston Clinton came unstuck at The 61 FC on Saturday which would indicate that the chickens are already coming home to roost at London Road this season, I can see Risborough Rangers getting a point or three this afternoon.

Seems you are right again Rhodes chickens are coming home to roost beat Risborough & beat Kent 6-1 today

Edited by DJM61