Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

burnham

I cant remember where i said this but i stated that burnham have no chance of winning the league and was told by a chap called sorry that it was not impossible

burnham 2-4 hullbridge

bowers 1-1 burnham

I think it was safe to say I was right!

Congratulations DRS you are right - I'm so glad our season finsihed last night in the middle of October as I'm struggling to get a side out this weekend after picking up two more injuries last night

Oh well at least we can have our end of season on teh same night as Halloween !!!

See you there ???

Sorry "sorry". I have no agenda with burnham I am just a bit of an "i told you so" kind of girl

you have to say that you probably have dropped too many poitns to contend for the league even if it is early days

i think southend manor and enfield will fight it out with hullbridge coming third

We may have dropped too many points but we did play all of the so called facied sides early doors whilst they are still to play one another. Until it is mathmatically impossible for us to win it we will still keep trying - like every team in the league

Once I get some of my players back then we can judge ourselves on where we finish as to date I have been unable to field what I think as my strongest 11.

That is not sour grapes or an excuse but bare facts.

Also I think Witham will also be there or thereabouts. Hullbridge have improved in recent weeks like nearly every team in the league this season.

Problem comes when the FA re-organise and re-grade the clubs regarding ground gradings and a number of teams in the ESL get demoted due to the fact they don't have the given criteria. Where do the remaining clubs go from the ESL as there won't be enough teams to make up the league.

I'm told this will happen due to the fact that the FA NEED to have only 12 leagues at Step 5 level instead of the current 14.

But this is a problem for the people who run/own these clubs.

I have enough problems picking a team !!!

So are you saying Hullbridge along with soem others are going to get relegated based on ground gradings?

Does this mean Hullbridge have recruited Colin Cook strategically i.e. to improve their ground!! I read yesterday he did £150k of work at Bowers and pitsee free of charge (was on the thread about him stealing balls from them)

sorry i hope you can make an assalt on the title as would be good to see burnham playing in the rimans

That is what I am being told - those clubs that don't have the correct ground grading will not be allowed to play at Step 5. What happens to those clubs and or the ESL I'm not sure.

I was at Bowers last night and the facilities are the best I've seen there ever and to be fair the team was decent as well.

It's common knowledge that Colin did a lot of work at Bowers for nothing but I'm sure the reasons for him being at Hullbridge are purely footballing reasons. I'm sure Coach or BigBadBuddha can confirm this

Finally appreciate your comments re us being promoted. That's our aim anyway