Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Race night and match ball sponsorship

Swifty

Could someone from the committee collar me for some dosh when you next see me? As well as giving £20 for the race night, I'd like to pay £50 towards sponsoring the match ball for the Aldershot Senior Cup semi-final against Farnham Town.

I'm not quite myself just yet and I did a groundhop yesterday just to clear my head (in fact, I was encouraged to get out of the house), and I fancy another groundhop next Saturday, but I'm aiming to make all the Tuesday games in March, family health permitting.

Edited by Swifty

I am sure relieving you of your hard earned sheckles will come very easy to a certain SBF!

Football can often be a release from the tentions of home and work. I know it helped me when my Mum was ill. Come down as soon as you can Ed, and if you prefer not to talk about home, we will all keep our big gobs shut and get on with shouting at the officials! ;)

see you soon i hope