Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

REMPLOY

Not often I have a rant on here, BUT.......................

I watched the goings on in Parliament yesterday, and was astonished at the pronouncement that HMG, (The tories and their lap-dog lib-dems), are to close the majority of the Remploy factories in the UK.

These are factories that employ people with various disabilities, thereby, taking them wholly or partly OFF the claiming registers.

So this is the caring Governemnt deserved by GB ?

To be fair, the female, (and I use that term loosely), who delivered the pronouncement looked uncomfortable and had to read, word for word, from a prepared speech. Probably prepared by 'Call Me Dave'

So everything will be Hunky-Dory now, saving HMG millions because all the factories are loss-making.

HOLD ON A MINUTE....... All the 20,000 + people thrown back to the job centre will now be able to claim FULL housing benefit, FULL council tax relief, FULL DLA, FULL attendance allowance.

Yer honestly couldn't make it up, could yer ??

Its old Tory politics, its called the Tory boom and Bust policy. They have returned to the old days of the wicked Witch of Grantham. They will be in power till the oppositon gets a decent Leader.

Its old Tory politics, its called the Tory boom and Bust policy. They have returned to the old days of the wicked Witch of Grantham. They will be in power till the oppositon gets a decent Leader.

Or the BNP. Or the EDL, or UKIP !

QED.

Or the BNP.

We live in hope! Cant wait to see Rhodesy as Minister for Athletics! :o

Or the BNP.

He'll get my S U P P O R T !

Or the BNP.

He'll get my S U P P O R T !

Who would of believed that the Liberals under Nick the Liar Clegg would be in power with the Tory Boy Dave. I would of thought we would of had more chance of Mr Rhodes and Loose going on holiday together to Butlins sharing a single Bed. Politics is a funny old game. I offer no malice in all my posts on this website, only Banter. But If you dont like it. Its time to go and take your face for a [****!!****]. Im no Gynaecologist but i know a [censored] when i see one.

Edited by Pink Panther