Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BARCELONA v REAL MADRID SUPER COPA CAMP NOU TRIP

Ian Payne

Hi, my name is Ian Payne and I am the Assistant Manager at Crawley Down Gatwick FC in the Ryman South.

I run a sports hospitality and ticket company that also offers Barcelona Football Breaks.

To launch this side of the company we are currently running a special deal through Deal Cloud ( https://www.dealcloud.co.uk/National/FC-Barcelona-v-Real-Madrid-169pp-for-a-Spanish-super-cup-ticket-plus-one-night-stay-worth-249-/163751 ) which includes:

• 1 nights accommodation in a 3 / 4* hotel (based on 2 sharing) for the night of Thursday 23rd August

• A Grade C match ticket to see Barcelona v Real Madrid in the Super Copa at the Camp Nou on Thursday 23rd August

This is available through Deal Cloud for £169 (rrp £249) however as a non league player/coach since 1995 I am posting this on numerous forums and anyone quoting “NON LEAGUE FANS” can receive the offer for £159pp (based on 2 sharing or single supp £50 applies).

To take advantage of the offer call 01444 451113 or

email ian.payne@barcelonamatchdaypackages.co.uk

Further details and all seasons matches available by visiting our website at www.barcelonamatchdaypackages.co.uk

Have a great season!

Ian Payne

Archived