Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Real Stuff

Voiceofreason

Ok so the real stuff starts saturday my tips for the 2 top leagues are Wadham Lodge and Harold Hill.

Premier Odds on what I have seen and heard pre season are as follows

Harold Hill 4/6 (money talks)

Frenford 2/1 (champs and have strengthened)

Southminster 9/2 (they all seem to talk there)

Rayleigh 10/1 (everybody talking about them)

Buckhurst Hill 12/1 (North Weald Boys talking a big game)

Hannakins Farm 12/1 (strong side)

Kelvedon Hatch 16/1 (Rebuilding dark horses)

Harold Wood 20/1 (offering players silly money)

Manford Way 25/1

White Ensign 25/1

Aldborough 25/1

Westhamians 33/1 (good banter poor side)

Hutton 50/1

odds are with www.DFBET.com

I thought you would have offered better odds on your own team. Paul(The Villager) seemed quite confident earlier in the summer!. My prediction is that the League will be decided by the winter we have and cup runs. My advice get games done before Christmas so you do not run into problems later a number of teams could well be competiting for it. I think it will be a new name on the trophy- no idea who thou!

it was not ment to be joke Most wanted..That guy is a complete tool no wonder he lost he's players, Kelvedon is a great club and i always enjoy playing over there , but they have the wrong guy managing it . He walks around like he's actually won something but anyone who know's the truth knows he's a fake.

Yeah I thought that but I couldn't find a "Hughes" among their signed players on Full-Time. Coincidently Hughes is the name of Kelvedon's Chairman.

Yes guys i am over wood. I don't like people hiding behind forums bad mouthing my club, he's comments like we are offering silly money is way off the mark...

These chat's aint set up to bad mouth other clubs and spread crap around. Can't wait to catch up with him next year to see what he has to say in person.

I must say it would be nice to know which users are associated with which clubs so you know how seriously to take certain comments. Not sure what the comment regarding Southminster and talking is about so feel free to explain VOR. For those that don't know I am manager of Southminster.

Southminster will have a good season. Each team that has come up from Div one for the past few seasons has fared well. Div One is a tough League to get out of . Southminster have a good scattering of ex-senior players and will be able to cope with the physical side in the prem. I saw them a couple of times last season and was impressed. The other good thing about the club is that they are developing the facilities to progress and at the end of the day that is what the EOFL should be about. Ultimately, whatever is said on here the place to prove it right or wrong is on the field of play.

If Harold Hill's first team are 4/6 favs for the title, I'd love to know what happened to their ressies on Saturday, getting bashed up 11-0 by Bishop Stortford Swifts Res. Did all HH's players go to the V Festival, did BSS play their first team?

Looking forward to welcoming BSS Res to the Selex on Saturday.

Thanks for the kind comments gents. We have a good little side and have had a good pre season. We are not coming into the Premier division just to make up the numbers but we are not naive enough to come in and think we will win it. We have respect for teams like Kelvedon, Frenford and Harold Wood who have all been there and done it in recent seasons and even sides like White Ensign before that. I think this is an extremely strong division this season which should make for a very entertaining campaign all round.

Archived