Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Would you like to get lots of cashback on your Christmas shopping?

Ian_W

Hi,

As you know we do not run this site at a profit and so anything that we can gain through people viewing and responding to adverts is always appreciated.

As an individual I have been getting cashback on purchases for a while - often this can be 10% or more of the purchase price. This can soon add up. Over the last 3 years, I have had well over £1500 cash back from day to day purchases.

I use topcashback as the main site - now for a limited period if you sign up via the link here - this site will earn a few pounds to help towards our costs.

Sometimes I find that Quidco has slightly better rates. It is a good idea to accounts with both, as occasionally a site will have an exclusive and offer a higher percentage of cashback. For example on flight only bookings via British Airways, Quidco gives cashback, but topcashback doesn't.

Once you have have earned £10 cashback, we will then get a payout.This does not cost you anything (apart from the purchase of the present!) and does not affect your cashback.

Thank you.

Archived