Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eastenders Rape Scene

Who watched it earlier this week where Linda Carter, played by the brilliant actress Kellie Bright, was unceremoniously raped in the Queen Victoria pub, some are saying it was 'groundbreaking' and will raise awareness but I'm not so sure as it was shown well before the watershed and there were hundreds of complaints to the BBC

• 2 months later...

I gather the cat's let out the bag on Christmas Day and it all kicks off big time between rapist Dean, Mick, Linda and Stacey at the Queen Vic , I can hardly wait!

Bad Seed - Well what else is there to do at Christmas other than watch tv and stuff your face!

I gather the cat's let out the bag on Christmas Day and it all kicks off big time between rapist Dean, Mick, Linda and Stacey at the Queen Vic , I can hardly wait!

So what did we think of the dramatic scenes last night folks, out of interest what would all your immediate reactions be if you found out your wife/partner had been been raped by a relative or close friend

Archived