Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
FleetFanatic

Prediction league problems.....missing threads?

I recall updating the tables after the Dagenham game, yet they are missing, along with some people's predictions.

The same has happened for the Scarborough game - some predictions have gone awol?????

Any ideas?

It seems the server change has caused this - unfortunately, as I was under the impression that items that get deleted can be retrieved from the server, I have no personal back-up of the info that was posted.

Unless the admins CAN retrieve it - the predictions made for both Dagenham & Scarborough will be null & void.

Many thanks to Ian.....

.....I have retrieved the info that is missing.

The correct scores updated after the Dagenham match have been reposted.

I will not be reposting the Dagenham thread even if some posts are not there, as we have the correct position table now so it seems pointless to do so (as I would have to delete every single person's ip address from the copy and paste!)

I have a print out of the missing Scarborough posts and will sort that out sometime tomorrow.

Therefore scores for both games will not be voided.

OK.....everything is now up to date.

If you had posted in the fixtures to be played in the next month and your post was missing (mainly boaky but a couple of others here and there) then those entries have been reposted for you.

If you have made a repost for any fixture - that is the one that counts as your entry and I have not copy and pasted the original one!

Phew.....