Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whitehead enjoying life as a Silkman

FF News

Midfielder Danny Whitehead has told the Silkmen website that he is really enjoying playing and scoring in the Macclesfield Town side. 

The former West Ham United man has been a key cog in the Macclesfield Town midfield this season and his performances have rightly been awarded with some crucial goals for the Silkmen.

One of those goals in the excellent 5-2 win over Woking on Saturday, and speaking to mtfc.co.uk after the game Danny explained how he is really enjoying his time here.

He said: “I’m featuring a lot recently. Over the last two years it’s been the most games I’ve played during this period here. The more you play, the better you get.

“Also you always want to come in and score at every opportunity. I’m shooting to get as many goals as I can at the moment.

“Things have been going really well as a team recently  and hopefully it can continue."

Source: www.mtfc.co.uk

Source

Archived