Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yeltz boss Hill ready for "tough" Grantham challenge

FF News

Halesowen Town boss John Hilll says this weekends opponents Grantham Town will be a tough task despite them losing 4-0 at Rushall Olympic in midweek.

Hill said, "I watched them play Rushall on Tuesday and although the 4 -0 scoreline would reflect a bit of a trouncing. I thought at Half time Grantham would be very disappointed not to have been ahead. The 2nd half was very different, but I think Grantham having a stand-in goalkeeper for one game and having to make three in forced substitutions through injuries tells it's own story."

The boss though believes having watched the Gingerbreads, he has a fair idea how he wants to setup his side for the trip to Lincolnshire. "Before Tuesday they were the form team with four straight wins including a very credible 2-0 victory against FA Cup heroes Salford City.

Hill added, "There is no doubt Saturday will be very difficult, but I think there maybe a couple of areas that we can exploit and hopefully we can use that to our advantage."

The Yeltz will be without Reece Hales and Keyon Reffell for the clash who have now returned to Kidderminster Harriers following their loan spells and Hill admits they will be big holes to fill.

"They are two very big losses and will be very difficult to replace. But they have been a pleasure to manage and we are immensely grateful to Kidderminster Harriers for allowing them to come to us on loan."

Hill continued "Like every football departure though, you have to move on very quickly and address your next hurdle and that happens to be Grantham away on Saturday".

Source: www.ht-fc.com

Source

Archived