Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wood boosted as fans favourite Jeffrey stays

FF News

Boreham Wood have announced that the club has agreed a deal to keep wide man and fans` favourite Anthony Jeffrey at Meadow Park until the end of the current season.

Wood manager Luke Garrard said: “We have not got the wins that our performances have perhaps warranted in recent games but with Anthony becoming more and more influential, I’m confident that this squad is moving forward that we will achieve our objectives.

“I know our finances are tight after the recent cup defeats. So I’m grateful that the chairman has found a way to keep Anthony here until the end of the season. On the downside losing Graeme Montgomery was difficult, as he has been a good friend and team-mate over the years but the outcome became inevitable when Mont’s couldn’t commit to the daytime training and as such we wish him every success in the future.”

Source: www.footballconference.co.uk

Source

Archived