Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

McNulty targets Football League return with Tranmere

FF News

New Tranmere Rovers defender Steve McNulty is delighted to have turned his loan move into a permanent deal at Prenton Park.

The former Luton Town centre-back joined on loan in October and put pen to paper on a permanent move to Rovers at the beginning of the month, signing an 18-month contract.

He told Tranmere Player: "I'm over the moon that I've signed permanently. It was tough to settle in at first, my personal performances weren't good and I was a bit up and down and struggled to find the consistency.

"It's nice to have signed now and I've settled in a bit more and I'm finding some consistency in my performances which we need.

"Some of my early performances here were a bit out of character. I'm never going to be a 10 out of 10 but I'm normally a consistent seven every week.

"It took a bit longer than I expected to get settled back home but hopefully I've turned a corner now and will stay consistent."

The 32-year-old has a clear ambition for what he wants to help the Club to achieve during his time at Prenton Park.

He stated: "I've not come here to see my career out, I've come here to be successful. There's only one way to make this Club successful and that's to get back into the Football League.

"If I didn't think that Tranmere could get back into the League, I wouldn't have come and I'm certain that will happen."

Source: www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Source

Archived