Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Styche delighted to be back with Silkmen

FF News

Forward Reece Styche is hoping that the Silkmen fans will see the best of him after his return to Macclesfield Town.

The former Kidderminster man signed a short-term deal at the Moss Rose after a previous loan spell with the club.

Styche joined Macclesfield on loan in October, but injuries limited him to just three substitute appearances during his time with the Silkmen. After returning to his parent club, Styche mutually ended his contract and has now returned to Cheshire until the end of the season.

The forward, who has one Gibraltar cap to his name, is now determined to get back to his best and to show the Moss Rose faithful what he is capable of.

Reece told Silkmen Player HD: "Obviously after my loan ended I had to go back to Kidderminster but I've had my contract mutually terminated and now I'm delighted to be back.

"It was tough when I came here last time because I didn't really get chance to play a part due to my injury so hopefully I can play more of a part now.

"In the first two weeks of my loan, before I got injured, the manager must have seen enough in me to bring me back this time and I'm really grateful for that. Hopefully I can play repay him for that and help the team kick-on during a big few months of the season."

Source: www.mtfc.co.uk

Source

Archived